HIGH POINT — The High Point Market Authority has aligned its fall lineup and social events calendar for branded pop-up venue The Point, which operates daily from October 21-26.
The Point is host to educational events and industry mixers, and also serves as a daily lunch venue, lounge and guest services center where Market Advisors are employed to provide information and advice about the living room.
At the heart of The Point’s programming are informative presentations and panel discussions led by industry experts who offer business insights, trend reports and peer mentorship. 60-minute educational sessions are scheduled at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
Highlights of this season’s lineup include:
- Perfecting the Luxury Experience with Lorna Gross, Austin Handler, Katie Wozniak
- Reach Furniture Customers by Maximizing an Omnichannel Retail Marketing Strategy with Kathleen Ramirez, Cherri Ellis, Melissa Harmston (sponsored by Spectrum Reach)
- Taking a Mission-Driven Approach with The Kaleidoscope Project with Erick Brown, Rasheeda Gray, Marilyn Lavergne, David Santiago, Virginia Toledo, Amy Lynn Schwartzbard
- How Kitchen + Bath can help take your business to the next level with NKBA’s Suzie Williford
- LUXURY, A NEW POINT OF VIEW! with Gary Inman, Michel Boyd, Shayla Copas, Barry Goralnick, Lucy Searle (sponsored by Currey & Company)
- What I wish I had known: How to secure wealthy clients, avoid complications and make them clients for life with Genevieve Trousdale, Laura Hodges, Sara Malek Barney (sponsored by Circaphiles)
- The survey says: What you need to know about fees, rates and billing for your expertise with interior design business coach Gail Doby
- In Full Bloom: Spring 2023 Textile and Home Industry Trends with Fashion Snoop’s Jaye Anna Mize, in partnership with International Textile Alliance
All sponsored roundtables include a complimentary lunch provided by the sponsor, served inside The Point by the Parson’s Table, between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. On Friday and Tuesday, Parson’s Table Pop-Up food items are available for purchase between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. at this location.
The Point is located one block east of the Transportation Terminal on Commerce Avenue and is open to registered High Point Market shoppers October 21-24, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The point closes at 6 p.m. on October 25 and at 5 p.m. on October 26.
Evening hospitality includes After Hours at The Point, featuring craft beer and wine from local brewery, Brown Truck Brewery, 5-8 p.m., October 21-24. On October 23 and 24, socials and industry mixers are sponsored by Sherwin-Williams, NKBA and MyDoma.
The Point will launch a new interior design theme of “Floral Fantasy” in October. Furniture featured is from High Point Market exhibitors and partners including Crypton, Crystorama, Currey & Company, Debrah’s International Co., Four Hands, Hunter Douglas, Phillips Collection, Regina Andrew, Sherwin-Williams, Splashworks, Tov Furniture and Zuo.
For more information on events at The Point, visit the High Point Market website.