San Francisco, California, United StatesLocation:
Thu 15 Sep ’22Posted on:
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architectural, environmental and construction services. While we’re best known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we offer so much more than that. We create an unshakeable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Workplace and Affirmative Action Employer.
Watch our story:‘ https://www.hdinc.com/our-history’
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. Let ideas inspire positive change. This coloring outside the lines can illuminate new perspectives. And that small details lead to significant achievements. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Interior Design Coordinator, we rely on you to:
• Assist senior interior designers with evaluations, selections and applications for interior design concepts
• Work under broad and general supervision
• Requires basic knowledge of programming and functional analysis as well as knowledge of space planning principles
• Apply design principles in the development and preparation of presentation drawings
• Interpret blueprints and specifications, and be familiar with interior code requirements, building administration procedures, and electrical/HVAC systems
• Demonstrate experience in interior detail selection, materials, color selections, furniture and furnishings selections, lighting design, space planning and detailing
• Perform other duties as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in interior architecture or interior design
• Knowledge or experience of commercial and corporate architectural interior projects
• Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD and Photoshop
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project)
• An attitude and commitment to actively participate in our employee-owned corporate culture is essential
• Desire to pursue growth opportunities and gain registration
At HDR, we know work isn’t just about who you work for, it’s about what you do and how you do it. Guided by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you the license to do the same. We help you take control of your career, providing you with multiple opportunities for growth along the way.
Please apply at: https://hdr.taleo.net/careers…